Eating out with Young Children - Practical Advice for Parents
1. Your real enemy in getting a decent meal is not your child, it's the clock.
2. Pick somewhere close.
3. Pick somewhere good.
4. Find a place with lots of small dishes.
5. Pick a restaurant run by people who are in it for the long haul.
6. Go early.
7. Compress the meal.
8. Make your own kids' menu.
9. When the last dish arrives at the table pay for the meal.
10. Tip big.
Hopefully with this advice you'll be able to use the new year to shape and mold your own gastronomic mini-me.
Five More Rules for Eating with My Daughter